Re: image slideshow - how?

On Thu, 17 Apr 2003, Jens Finke wrote:

> On Wed, 16 Apr 2003, Marius Andreiana wrote:
> >
> > I use nautilus for browsing files. When I enter a directory with images,
> > I'd like to view them all one by one ( a slideshow ), without
> > double-clicking on an image, click back, double-click on the next...
> >
> > Now I've set nautilus to view images with gqview, where you can go
> > full-screen and then press space to go to next image.
> >
> > Any other way to do it? ( so I don't depend on gqview )
>
> If you are already using the latest Eye of Gnome (2.3.0) then you are able
> to change your current view to "Image Collection View". This component is
> provided by EoG. Press F11 to get into the fullscreen mode, you can move
> through the image list by pressing Space/Backspace, Cursor keys or
> PageUp/Down.

AND IT ROCKS! Thank you Jens!

[Not saying it can't use some more polishing though... :)]

                   alexl redhat com    alla lysator liu se
He's an old-fashioned day-dreaming jungle king searching for his wife's true
killer. She's a man-hating belly-dancing cab driver on her way to prison for a
murder she didn't commit. They fight crime!