Nautilus as another user

Hi all,

I would like to run Nautilus as root while logged in as another user.
When I do this the root user's nautilus window works great until I close
it. At that point it takes over the background and I have to kill the
root nautilus process to get it back to normal.

Is it possible to run Nautilus as two different users at the same time?

Is there a command line argument or gconf setting I can make to allow me
to run Nautilus as the root user without it interfering with other
Nautilus processes?

Thanks

--
Daryl Warkentin