First: Multiple instances of "properties" window. Second: List-view autoscroll.

Three things...

First and quite irritating:
1) If you select multiple files it is not possible to open one
'properties' window fro all of them at once. This is quite irriating
when you copy ~100 files from a cd and they are all write protected!
Maybe the way that files are copied from cds should be changed to (if
this is even Nautilus' business?)!
-- I know that you can chmod them from terminal, it is just that newbies
don't

Second and a bit of a nag:
2) If you are in list view it is not possible to hit ex. 'k' and then
nautilus (v. 2.2.1) autoscrolls to the first file beginning with 'k'.

Third (a minor frustration):
3) It is a bit frustrating that you can't create files from the
popupmenu like you can in windows. Eg. like *rightclick* new->text file.
I known that you can work around this yourself via scripts but that just
doesn't semm completely satisfactory.

A further advantage of having support for this kind of file creation
would be that you could create empty documents for OpenOffice and other
programs on the fly... (I know that this probably would require
something from the installation of ex. OpenOffice)

kamstrup

Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen
http://www.thestreet.dk
MSN: mikkel_dotcom hotmail com