Re: Column View

<quote who="John McCutchan">

> I need sleep.

It's usually polite to not reply to off-list mail on-list, too.

> Of course testing the waters to see if a contribution is really valuable
> to the project is a great idea. I just don't know why people not directly
> related to nautilus are telling a potential developer to not bother
> because they don't like his idea.

You're going to get that on any public mailing list. It's up to the poster
to figure out who they should listen to, what's relevant and which comments
make sense. Most maintainers and other contributors work towards consensus
and common sense, and judge the input accordingly.

- Jeff

                  Push the envelope, or push the daisies.