RE: keyboard/mouse navigation changes

Alexander Larsson wrote:
> I've implemented

Cool, and I was about to start hacking/flailing at the code myself. Thank
you.

> ctrl-alt-up/down to open+close current window

What was your reason to choose ctrl instead of shift here? There really does
seem to be more support for losing shift-alt-down in metacity than for
losing ctlr-alt-down.

> and shift-doubleclick which open+close current (of
> the icon you clicked on only, not the selection, since
> shift-click can change the selection).

Excellent.

> To use the keyboard
> navigation you have to disable the keys from metacity.

I'll push for the defaults to be changed later.

> I've also added shift-click range selection to the icon view,
> fixed up some details wrt selection, and synchronized the
> list view selection/activation/drag behaviour with the icon view.

I have a deep and abiding affection for you.

Murray Cumming
www.murrayc.com
murrayc usa net