Directions to implement a Context Menu Item or a Property Page

Hello Folks,

I'm looking for some directions in the implementation of a 'context menu item' and/or a 'property page'.

Reading the 'nautilus-internals.pdf' at the 'docs' directory of the source code package I discovered that some good examples are 'file-roller', 'nautilus-cd-burner' and 'fontilus'. Ok until that. I got the sources for these apps.

But looking to them I did not recognize de specifics parts of the 'context menu' and/or 'property page'. So, what I would like to know is if there is a template to start coding. Or even other good examples...

What I exactly want to know is how to implement some sort of plug-in action (via context menu, prefered, or property page) for some specific files formats that my application deliver to the user. Is that possible? Any appointments?

Thanks for the attention!

Adriano Del Vigna de Almeida