Computer icon: desktop pc, notebook or server?

It's just a really silly question, but IMHO could be cool if you can
have the ability to choose Computer icon depending on what kind of
computer you are using.

Note that in gnome-icon-theme we have stock_notebook.png and
gnome-fs-server.png at 16x16, 24x24, 32x32 and 48x48 pixels, so we could
change the icon in desktop, in explorer toolbar and in Place/Go menu.

It should be a global option, not a single user option. End, of course,
I don't think we should add any UI to change it.

Just a (gconf ?) key that distro can set when installing or root user
can edit,