(SVG) icons theme's troubles

I'm working on an icon theme using SVG and I find some strange nautilus
behavior.
-------------------------------
start-here icon don't change when icon theme change, same behaviour for
all .desktop icons (at least on terminal launcher on desktop, actually I
make only for terminal and start-here in Application category).
You have to kill nautilus or logout/login

--------------------------------
I make all icons using 48x48 pt document size, but sodipodi save them as
60x60, so I think using "Size=48" in index.theme for all categories
should work fine.
But folders, "i-regular", home and trash icons appear at 60x60 pixels,
while start-here and terminal ones at 48x48 px.
So:
        * to have all icons at 48x48 px I have to use "Size=60" in
          FileSystem category (60?!?!?! why? Is it something like 1:1?).
        * there are no way to have all icons at 60x60 px, 'cause
          start-here and terminal icons don't change sizes changing the
          Size value in .theme

--------------------------------
Emblems icons need to be re-translated. See Documents (no .icon file)
and Pictures (a .icon file whit only "[Icon Data] DisplayName=Pictures"
--> You have "Pictures" in all languages).

OK, I can put them .icon files from the proper package, but it's a
little annoying.

Oh, theme is attached. Sorry, my web space seems to be out of order :-(
--
Think bigger

			My uncle