Re: An object Oriented File Manager Design

Hello Mark,

On Tue, 18 Feb 2003, MArk Finlay wrote:

> Thought some people on desktop-devel and nautilus-list might be
> interested. If this design is good for nothing else, it might inspire

And the people on usability??

> some intesting discussion.

Well, I like the clean look. Though for the sake of discoverability, a
simple menu bar might be useful next to the context menu, offering the
same options.

The features you mention sound nice as well, although I'm not sure that
the animations and springloaded folders are really required for the
design.

Oh, and I want to be able to rotate auto generated thumbnails ;)

--
Reinout van Schouwen			Artificial Intelligence student
email: reinout cs vu nl			mobile phone: +31-6-44360778