Re: Redefining NautilusZoomControl

On 28 Dec 2002, iain wrote:

> I felt the zoom stuff looked out of place on my toolbar, so I looked
> through the code and redid the control so that it derives from a GtkHbox
> and simply has 2 buttons and an eventbox containing a label. Which means
> we can also remove all the theme loading stuff.
>
> Attached is the patch.
> I realise this is post 2.2 stuff, but would it be feasible for after 2.2
> or does everyone else like the zoom control the way it is?

I didn't actually look at or try the patch to see how it looked, but it
does seem like the right direction to me. (post 2.2)

                   alexl redhat com    alla lysator liu se
He's a hate-fuelled Catholic barbarian with a mysterious suitcase handcuffed
to his arm. She's a radical insomniac lawyer in the wrong place at the wrong
time. They fight crime!