Re: Proposal for bug 73937 / symlinks in nautilus

> Let me reclarify my proposal into "Lets do what the shell does by
> default" as pretty much that is what people are expecting.

I agree with you, but would reprase to say "Lets do what the shell does
by default" because that's the right way to do it.

Syslinks are not windows shorcuts. They are entities in themselves and
should be treated as such.

--
		 .--= [ MArk Finlay - sisob ] =--.

        [ Gnome User's Board : www.gnomesupport.org/forums ]