Re: multi rooted tree sidebar

<quote who="Soeren Sonnenburg">

> Can't nautilus be made to be the file selector ?

No. Why would we use a file manager (designed for file management) as the
file selector (designed for rapid access to files)? The file selector needs
to be changed at the GTK+ level -> see the libegg module for work being done
towards that end (though it may not be accepted, it's up to Owen).

- Jeff

--
     "Just because I sit in front of a terminal all day doesn't mean I
      couldn't hunt you down and righteously kick your ass to feed my