Re: Context menu bugfix causes "API change"

On 20 Jan 2003, Glynn Foster wrote:

> Hey there,
>
> > The fix is quite simple, and it really must be done before 2.2.
> > Unfortunately this means all the users of this features must be fixed too.
>
> Yes, I think it's important to get this fix in for 2.2 - the context
> menu support is pretty new and we can be pretty safe to conclude it
> probably isn't been used in very many places. It gets my approval.

This change is now in. All context menu item plugins must be updated to
work with the final 2.2 release. I've sent patches to the file-roller
maintainer. I don't know personally of any other user, but if anyone else
do, please contact the maintainer.

                   alexl redhat com    alla lysator liu se
He's an all-American white trash vampire hunter from the Mississippi delta.
She's an orphaned African-American Valkyrie with a flame-thrower. They fight
crime!