Re: Proposal for bug 73937 / symlinks in nautilus

I agree with this poster, the current behaviour (nautilus 2.2.0) should
be configurable.
The previous version (2.1.90) was as I expect symlinks to work, and was
very happy with the change. Unfortunately for me this change has been
reverted. :-(

IIRC correctly another poster explained this behaviour is also
configurable in some shells.
It sounds fair to me to have nautilus make this configurable as well,
and using the default bash behaviour as its own default.

Just my 0.02 (euro's that is),

-A.

--
Aschwin van der Woude <aschwin van der woude creanor com>
Creanor Oy