Re: i just need an animated-gif viewer (Nautilus is not like Konqueror)

Thanks for replying, James. I didn't know Konqueror was able.
Now, I have another question: as I prefer Nautilus instead Konqueror and I don't want two window managers open, do you know another ?
(some script for nautilus, some "IrfanView"-kind program, etc.)
a.