Re: Minor (but annoying) slowdown in Nautilus 2.2

James Willcox <jwillcox cs indiana edu> said:

> On Fri, 2003-01-31 at 16:40, Eloy A. Paris wrote:
> > Heh, the Nautilus guys rock. This is fixed in 2.2.0.2 (which hit Debian
> > unstable today.)
> >
> > Thanks guys!
>
> It's fixed?  I don't think anyone has touched that code lately.....but
> if you're happy, then great :)

James:

I see this bug every so often with CVS head (so i don't think its fixed :( ).

In general i see it most often the first time a context menu is used in a
folder (noticeably on the desktop) although right now i'm away from my gnome
machine so i can't test to give better scenarios.

dave