Re: [Proposal] Remove some stuff from Application menu

On Mon, 7 Jul 2003, Luca Ferretti wrote:

> and 'cause he should know the home concept, then "Luca's Home" became
> simply "Home di Luca" (di = 's).

eww.

>       * we (Italian users) are using an untranslated term (if someone
>         don't know English it's a mess)

Isn't that the whole point of a translation; to provide an environment to
users in their native language??

> Fourth : l10n/i18n troubles. "home directory" is a common concept for
> all (?) UN*X users. But as Rainout said in Germany they already use

Contrary to popular belief, The Netherlands is NOT a province of Germany.
(Although I'd much prefer their government coalition over ours, but that's
another matter entirely).

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen			Artificial Intelligence student
email: reinout cs vu nl			mobile phone: +31-6-44360778

Nog 3 weken om een nieuwe kamer in Amsterdam te vinden...