Re: Regarding Nautilus scripts

Eugenia Loli-Queru wrote:

With you on our side we cannot fail. Mwa ha ha ha (evil megalomanic laugh
;-D)

Nice.

I will possibly make that mockup later today for all of you and then I am
outta here. My (short) involvement with Gnome ends today.

Eugenia
Eugenia,

Hi. Not sure if I've misread your email but I get the impression you were offended by my sillyness here? If that is the case, I most sincerely apologize. I was certainly not trying to offend anyone - it was just very late at night and I get a little wierd.

Darryl.