Re: [Usability] Re: Patches improving tree view (multi-root and auto-follow)

> Why not just implement a folder tree view ala every version of macos so that
> any folder you are viewing can be a tree? Seems alot more useful to me at
> least.

Agreed, the sidebar is a really bad way to browse a filesystem IMHO. It
is better used for information related to the current view.

You can see konqueror's version of this feature here:
http://xsu.sf.net/Screenshot-konqueror.png

--

Mark Finlay <sisob eircom net>