Re: Nautilus and themes

It supports icon themes now.  Nautilus themes only work with the old
Nautilus I belive though it is beyond me why they don't just relabel
them Legacy Nautilus Themes or get rid of them all together.  What you
want is icon themes.  Download them and untar them in your .icons
directory.  You can then select them from the theme preferences by
pressing the Details button and selecting the Icons tab.

--
J5