Nautilus / control-center

I just installed the latest development versions of Nautilus and
Control-Center. I can't remember if it was like this before, but now in
preferences:///MorePreferences I have two "Keyboard" options and a
"Keyboard Shortcuts" option. The two "Keyboard" options go to two
different property dialogs, one "Keyboard Preferences" which allows you
to turn on the keyboard bell and specify key-repeat delays and
text-caret blinking speed. The other "Keyboard" option does pretty much
the same thing (but no keyboard bell or text-caret blinking preference)
but also includes more of the old "Accessability" preferences. It also
has a "Mouse" tab, which is really out of place.

Is there work currently being done to 'clean up' these? I'm looking for
something in gnome to start hacking on, and if no one else is working on
it, I'd like to give it a shot.

James T. Richardson, Jr.
james richardsons us
tkf-ml teknofile org