Re: right-click menu

Hi Chris,

On Thu, 2003-06-19 at 10:30, Chris wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am searching for a way to add functions to the right-click menu in
> Nautilus (like the file-roller is incorporated into it). Does anyone
> have an idea?
>
> I am using Gnome 1.4, Mandrake 9.1

Are you sure you're really using GNOME 1.4?  Mandrake 9.1 comes with 2.2
by default.  If you want to develop your own context menu components,
you can download the source to file-roller and look at the stuff in the
component directory.  There is also a bit of documentation in
nautilus/docs/nautilus-context-menus.txt that may help you.  Of course,
this assumes you are using GNOME 2.2 (and if you see the file-roller
context menus, then you are).  Good luck.

James