Nautilus can't contact SMB master browser.

Hi there!! I've recently installed RedHat Linux9. I'm having problem with nautilus(ver 2.2.1). When I click on Main Menu-- then Network Servers I get error message sayin that: Application "nautilus"(process 32273) has crashed due to a fatal error (Segmentation Fault) and sometimes I get another error message saying that: Couldn't display "smb:///" because Nautilus cannot contact SMB master browser. Chect that an SMB server is running in the local network( Though I've started the smb in the service configuration window). So can anyone tell me what's wrong with it? How can I fix it? To fix the problem I've reinstalled RHL9 but still the problem exists.

Thank u.

---AD