Re: problem with nautilus

ya, I installed that package.. having a different problem now, I compiled eel 2.2.2 from source, and nautilus 2.2.2 from source.. but I can't associate other applications with files.

ie:

(nautilus:1154): Eel-WARNING **: Error starting command 'gnome-file-types-properties 'image/jpeg' 'ah_source_13.jpg'': Failed to execute child process "gnome-file-types-properties" (No such file or directory)

this happens when I right click on something and try to pick an application to associate with it.

--Nathan