Re: Dragging and droping on the desktop

On Sun, 2003-03-23 at 15:19, MArk Finlay wrote:

> donno, But all I hear is that it gets around a lot of X limitations
> by directly using OpenGl.

Except it doesn't at the moment.
from the README:

"OpenGL (being worked on. does nothing much at the moment)"

I just installed it. The software X11 driver seems fast (although I can
no longer check if its treating polygons as rectangles with transparent
areas), but the demo program kills Metacity in a very nasty way.

iain
--
"Miss Celine Dion sings lovesongs while our cities burn"