Re: [patch] move desktop specific entries for the trash and removable media into the mime section of the context menus

On Wed, 19 Mar 2003, Dave Bordoley wrote:

> Pretty simple patch (but i probably screwed it up anyway) that moves
> mime specific entries for desktop items (like the trash and removable
> media) into the mime section of the context menu.

Can you perhaps describe what the patch does and why you think it is
better that way? It seems to me just like moving some entries and adding a
separator that gets duplicated on everything but desktop files and the
trash.

                   alexl redhat com    alla lysator liu se
He's a fiendish sweet-toothed hairdresser with a robot buddy named Sparky.
She's a pregnant cat-loving college professor living homeless in New York's
sewers. They fight crime!