Local vfs modules

Hi All,

	Hope all is well.

	I'm rather new to Nautilus and Gnome VFS, so this question is
	probably quite simple.

	I'd like to write a few vfs modules - is there some way I can
	add/remove local vfs modules to Nautilus, rather than copy them
	to /usr/lib/vfs/modules ?

	ie. if I wrote libcoolvfs.so must I copy it to the modules
	directory above, etc, or is there some place I can copy/install it
	to locally ?

	Just trying to understand vfs/nautilus development generally gets done.

	Thanks for any ideas.

	Cheers,

	Marcus

     ,,$$$$$$$$$,      Marcus Crafter
    $:         $$$$:   ManageSoft GmbH
     ;$,    _/\ &&:'   60327 Frankfurt Germany
           \_&&&&'
          &&&&.
    &&&&&&&: