Re: Local vfs modules

> It looks like you can install them in ~/.gnome/vfs/modules. Thats slightly
> broken. It should be ~/.gnome2. I'm changing that in cvs (and will release
> a new version later today).
>
> You can also set GNOME_VFS_MODULE_CONFIG_PATH.

As I understand the code, these two paths are used when looking for
module configuration files (used to map method names and the
corresponding object file). The actual path to the modules object files
can be defined using the GNOME_VFS_MODULE_PATH env variable (see
gnome-vfs-method.c:init_path_list).

Marcus, can you tell us what works/doesn't work if/when you test it ?

Thanks,

Christophe