Re: "Keep Aligned" mode in nautilus

> Its seems to be pretty uncommon with people feeling gratitude these days.
> Most comments we got at gnomedesktop.org for implementing a much requested
> feature were big "fuck you"s, and that sort of thing makes working on free
> software pretty meaningless.
>
> Anyway, ignore me, I'm just burnt out and fucked over.

I think that it's really great news !

Nautilus is getting better and better.

But it's also true that Nautilus still has some big problems that can be
very frustrating.

I bet that's why some people are over-reacting and want to throw
Nautilus to the trash...

Just ignore them. You GTK/GNOME developers are great and I couldn't stop
saying thank you to all of you (and I include all Free Software
developers in this message).