Re: "Keep Aligned" mode in nautilus

Thanks a lot for that, you seem to be among the few that appreciate it.

Its seems to be pretty uncommon with people feeling gratitude these days. Most comments we got at gnomedesktop.org for implementing a much requested feature were big "fuck you"s, and that sort of thing makes working on free software pretty meaningless.

Anyway, ignore me, I'm just burnt out and fucked over.

People are pretty much spoiled these days with all of this good software available for free.

I think Nautilus still is one of the nicest file managers and this patch makes it even nicer. Believe me, there are much more people out there who appreciate additions like this one, including me.

They just often tend to be very quit because they're already happy and have nothing (or at least not much) to complain about :)

Thumbs up! I certainly appreciate it.