Re: (no subject)

Hi J,

On Tue, 2003-05-06 at 22:11, J. Gardner Biggs wrote:
> Ok, I have determined that my problem lies in that bonobo is looking to
> /usr/lib/bonobo/servers before /usr/local/lib/bonobo/servers, and that
> the older *.server files in /usr are creating the problems.

	There are several ways to do this;

	If you're using Gnome 2.3.1 you can have a completely isolated and
separate activation environment; just do:

	export TMPDIR=/opt/otherprefix/tmp
	export BONOBO_ACTIVATION_PATH=/opt/otherprefix

	Then (I believe) a new b-a-s will be started for that prefix.

	HTH,

		Michael.