Re: Bug with volume handling in 2.3.2

On Mon, 2003-05-26 at 11:59, Gaute Lindkvist wrote:
> > > As the regular mount point for the win-partition is /mnt/C.
> > > Then made appropriate line to fstab for the new mount point with another
> > > partiton as to the regular C. Now, when the new 'C' is mounted from
> > > Nautilus, it crashes again, because the desktop would have two 'C'
> > > labels. When the files were created for volumes, it's normal to add the
> > > '(2)' to the fil names, and so to the labels on the desktop.
> >
> > This should be fixes in CVS now. Could you test it?
> >
> This is probably the same as my weird bug which I mentioned to you on IRC.
> (lindkvis's home suddenly became Trash or just home with no icon and went
> back to normal after restarting Nautilus)
> It seemed to disappear after a CVS-update, but it saw if again this
> weekend. I haven't updated for some days, so I'll test this when I return home this
> evening.

Unless nautilus got stuck in an infinite loop it is probably not the
same bug. Some other things got fixed, but nothing that would make it
behave like that...

                   alexl redhat com    alla lysator liu se
He's a scrappy devious jungle king fleeing from a secret government programme.
She's a wealthy blonde snake charmer with a knack for trouble. They fight
crime!