Re: Spacial nautilus

On Wed, Nov 05, 2003 at 04:45:25PM +0000, Andrew Sobala wrote:
> Dear Nautilus Captains and Crew,
>
> For a long time I was lost and could not see the value of a spacial
> nautilus. Though I understood the arguments being made, I doubted that
> it would prove seaworthy.
>
> I've changed my mind; the spacial nautilus rocks. Thank you!

I agree. I'm using it from XD2 unstable and am *quite* impressed.  I'm
not completely sold on the "open each folder in a new window" option (is
there a pref?) because I'm using to navigating to where I need to go
through clicking on folders.  Other than that, good on you guys!
Looking forward toward GNOME 2.6.

alan

--
Alan <alan ufies org> - http://arcterex.net
"There are only 3 real sports: bull-fighting, car racing and mountain