Re: changing the Desktop path

<------------------------------------------------------------->

On Sun, 16 Nov 2003, Curtis C. Hovey wrote:

> run gconf-editor
> check /apps/nautilus/preferences/desktop_is_home_dir

Thanks for the immediate hint.  Do `gconftool-2' and `gconf-editor'
automatically know all possible keys for all possible GNOME programs?

Since corolary questions are unusually addressed at all especially
following a "solve my problem for me" post, I guess I will just let it
sink in a while over here and realize the obvious answer on my own after
some patience and applied thought, so it is then rhetorical nonsense.

After all, though, wow thanks for taciturn but densly informative replies.
I'm sure it saved me hours of fruitless searching.

Justin