Re: A modest spatial proposal

On Thu, Oct 23, 2003 at 04:25:26PM -0400, Johnathan Bailes wrote:
> A number of people from the gnomedesktop.org forums have been playing
> around with the spatial view version of nautilus.  After reading a few

Just wondering if someone can post some screenshots of the new spacial
nautilus.  It sounds like things are approaching a useable state, and
I'm sure some of the folks too scared to run the dev/experimental
nautilus branch would love to see how it's working.  I followed the
proposals and papers when the idea of spacial nautilus came out, but as
you know, a picture is worth a thousand words :)

TIA

alan

--
Alan <alan ufies org> - http://arcterex.net
"There are only 3 real sports: bull-fighting, car racing and mountain