VFS or Nautilus view

Hi

I'd like to be able to manage my digital camera from within nautilus.
There's a great library/program for that (gphoto2) that works just fine
(except it would be nice to have nautilus integration).

Before I start digging into this I'd like to know what the best aproach
would be - a GNOME-VFS module or a Nautilus view?
When is it advisable to use a nautilus view vs. a VFS module?

Peter Lundqvist                              /'\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign
Studentv. 32:22B                             \ / No HTML/RTF in email
752 34 Uppsala                                ×  No Word docs in email
Sweden                                       / \ Respect for open standards
--

The more you tighten your grip, Tarkin, the more star systems will
slip through your fingers.

  -- Princess Leia