directory jumping behavior in nautilus 2.4.. bug?

Hi,

Just installed 2.4, and discovered some bizarre (i think) behaviour.

If I have a symlink in my home directory that points to some other
directory, and if I click on the folder icon for the symlink in
the tree view, the tree view jumps to the actual target of
the symlink.

It seems like this is totally counter-intuitive and destroys the whole
purpose of the symlink.. (to reorganize you tree structure into some
flexible and convenient way) Is this a bug or a feature? thinking about
reporting it to bugzilla anyways..

Ken

------

(  Ken Deeter (Kentarou SHINOHARA)             (
(  "If only God were alive to see this.. "     (
 )                             -Homer Simpson   )