Hiding MenuBar

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to implement the "Spatial Nautilus" OO paradigm using now a
MKD9.1 and a Morphix dot4 distro. Me and my girl-tester feels much better
with this new approach (new for us and not for Mac-users).
Now I've hided all Nautilus toolbars but the Menu one...I don't know where
to set this one (GConf? but where?).
Second question: Is it possible to pass parameters to nautilus shell
command and set the nautilus vie run time?I mean something like:
[user localhost user]$nautilus --menu-bar=0 --side-bar=0 --view-as=list
and so on..
I wish customize nautilus realted to the folder that opens.
So that I can inject into a .desktop or something else the right Exec
nautilus command...

Sorry for my poor english.

Tnx,

Luca Cappelletti