Application associations file

Hello,

I've got a realaudio file (*.rm) that I'm trying to associate with realplayer, which is installed in /home/username/RealPlayer8/. It's currently associated with mplayer, which is fine, but I want to put realplayer on the "Open With" menu.

But when I choose "Open With," "Other Application..." and click on "Go There" for "File Types and Programs," it doesn't save my choice. I put the full path to "realplay" into the "Program to run" field under Actions, and then I click OK. But then when I right-click on the file and choose "Open With," it's not in the list.

This has happened to me a few times before for various things where Nautilus just ignored my commands/pleas, so I was wondering, what file does it store these associations in?

Thanks,
Anthony
http://nodivisions.com/