Nautilus 2.6 Will Not Load

I just installed Gnome 2.6. It all loads fine except for nautilus. It wont work. I checked with root and its fine, and I created a new user and its fine. Only my user won't load it. If I run (the Nautilus self checker)

nautilus -c

it gives me

angelo tux angelo $ nautilus -c
running nautilus_self_check_search_uri
running nautilus_self_check_file_utilities
running nautilus_self_check_file_operations
running nautilus_self_check_directory

And dies right there. I don't know what checks is is acctually running, the outpus really isn't helpful. I even removed all my .gnome* and .nautilus folders from my home... it didn't change anything. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.