Link with .desktop to a directory...

Hello developers,

I have a problem in Nautilus when I create a link to a directory with a
file.desktop. I have created a file.desktop via nautilus that points to
my directory. When I click on this file.desktop, it doesn't go to my
directory. It asks to associate with an application. When I click on
properties of this file.desktop, my nautilus 2.4.0 crashes. Does anyone
could help me if there is a patch or a opened bug?

Regards,
Alexandre Horst