Re: Icons during dragging (should have text part IMHO)

On 20 Apr 2004 11:12:46 +0200
Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com> wrote:

> On Wed, 2004-04-14 at 09:13, Ralph Aichinger wrote:
>
> > One thing is the "feel" of dragging icons, this is maybe my
> > largest"problem" with Nautilus now.

Maybe we can do it with an simple graphical trick: While copying, the
new file is first greyed and gets coloured more and more. And if it is
finished, it will be full-coloured. While dragging, both icons change
the source file gets less coloured, and the destination file gets more
coloured. After finishing, the new file will also be fully coloured.

Greets
Lars Strojny
--
"The existing liberties and the existing gratifications
 are tied to the requirements of repression:

name: Lars Strojny         web: strojny.net
street: Yorckstrasse 22    jabber: sinistra amessage de
city: D-71636 Ludwigsburg  mail: lars strojny net
f-print: 6663 1055 543E 3106 3FD3  4F40 AC74 CD1F C327 14BD
weblog: http://sinistra.is-a-geek.net/l_blog