Re: Incorrect MS Office mime type detection

On Fri, 30 Apr 2004 13:08:31 +0200, Christophe Fergeau wrote:
> Which version of the shared mime database ? This should be fixed in the
> 0.14 version which was released one month ago:

Ah, thanks. I see what I did wrong: I assumed fedora core would have the
latest version of the package as it's pretty important. Should have known
better :(

> * Add application/x-ole-storage mimetype, remove OLE storage match
>   from application/msword, since it matches all sorts of document types
>   using OLE.

Yep, I installed from source and that fixes it. I'm guessing FC2 will have
the latest version of this package even if FC1 doesn't, right?

thanks -mike