Re: doule-click on "windows network" causes crash.

On Fri, 2004-07-30 at 09:17, 子信 wrote:
> Clicking on "Computer"->"Network", there'll be "Windows Network". Click it, most times nautilus will crash. It rarely worked well,Only when few people are using the
> LAN.
> I don't know if other people ever come into it .
>
> It's the same that you just type "smb://" into the location bar .
> Then nautilus will crash!
>
> Using gdb to debug, it says, something wrong in the "nautilus_directory_monitor_add_internal" module.
> Anyone can fix it ?
> Please!
> As soon as possible.

You need to report much more details than this for us to be able to fix
the bug. Open a bug at bugzilla.gnome.org, where you list the exact
version of nautilus and gnome-vfs you use, and attach the backtrace you
get from gdb (and make sure you have debugging symbols in your
gnome-vfs/nautilus, or it'll be hard to read the backtrace).

                   alexl redhat com    alla lysator liu se
He's a deeply religious Jewish cop gone bad. She's a ditzy extravagent barmaid
who dreams of becoming Elvis. They fight crime!