Feature: Send To Places

I always liked the convenience of "Sent To" context menu in windows
explorer (when I used windows) but until recently it didn't fit in
nautilus. However with the appearance of FileChooser's "bookmarks" and
the desire to integrate that with spatial Places and make it
customizable, do you think we could see Send To return?

What do you think? I'd especially like to hear from Alexander about what
his thoughts are integrating these things.

Cheers,
Ryan