Re: stretch icon

Dnia 17-12-2004, pią o godzinie 18:32 -0400, Steven Garrity napisał:
> Does anyone have any examples of the individual icon resizing as
> justification for keeping the feature?

Yes, I have some icons (most notably Trash) stretched, and I also used
it when lending my computer as music player for party once (I set up new
account with 4 basic launchers made into 200x200 or so, so that even the
dumbest user cannot miss the functionality :). It's not something you
use daily, but when you do, it's very handy.

Cheers,
Maciej

--
Maciej Katafiasz <ml mathrick org>