unmounting feedback

Hi,

I was thinking that it would be a great idea to add more information
when you try to unmount a file system but it is not possible because
there is a process blocking it.

When you get the message "Device busy".  Nautilus should be able to tell
you what process(es) is keeping that device busy.

I recently learned to use the fuser command to find which process is
blocking a device when I want to unmount my CD-Drive, a USB drive, a
VFAT FS, Samba filesystems, etc.

That way I can find the PID, but nautilus should be able to show the app
name for instance.

An example would be the following:
# fuser -m smb/dncclo07/Proyectos
smb/dncclo07/Proyectos:  2694  3416

The only problem I see is that fuser is located in /sbin and is only
accesible by root.

What do you think about this guys??

-William