Nautilus Crashed...How to Fix....

Hi All,
I have installed Redhat Linux 8.0 in my Toshiba Laptop couple of days ago.. Everything was running smoothly. But 2 days ago suddenly nautilus has crashed and it is no more running.
I cannot see any Icon in the Desktop, No right Click. Evolution is not running. When I try to run evolution it says no child process. But the Gnome is working fine. I can do all my other works like Office work/Netscape/Mozilla.
But I cannot run file manager, not even gedit.

I need help, Please advice me how to fix this problem.

Regards

~/Dev