Re: Feedback: Six Nautilus annoyances

Hi!

Ben Williams benw plasticboy com wrote:

>Hitting "cc" quickly selects the file named
>"ca" (the second c file in the list), not "cc". Additional c presses
>cycle through all the files starting with c.

Same here on XP. But I see that hitting
the third key quickly goes to the right file.
In my case I have

adv.txt
kard.txt
karp.txt
kkernel.txt

So hitting k two times quickly goes to karp.txt
Hitting k three times quickly goes to kkernel.txt
Hitting kke quickly goes directly to kkernel.txt

So my theory here is that 2 hits to move to next
file beginnig with that letter, 3 hits to move to
the files that begins with those 3 letters.
Very interesting indeed... "Type at least 3 letters to select
the files you're looking for".

Thanks,
--Metin Amiroff