Re: File Types

on the bug page there is a link called "Create a new attachment (proposed patch, testcase, etc.)" ... the url should look something like this:

http://bugzilla.gnome.org/createattachment.cgi?id=66338

-josh

Donald Henson wrote:

On Mon, 2004-01-05 at 07:13, Christophe Fergeau wrote:
Le lun 05/01/2004 à 14:57, Murray Cumming Comneon com a écrit :
I tried but all my Google searches ended up on mailing lists where people were complaining about people bitching rather than telling them where to go to file a bug.
Please see http://bugzilla.gnome.org

This might be a gnome-vfs bug rather than a nautilus bug, but we don't
expect everyone to know technical details like that. If you are not sure
then a nautilus maintainer might reassign your bug to gnome-vfs for you.

Bugs for files which are improperly sniffed belong to gnome-mime-data.
It's not big deal if they are filed against gnome-vfs, I can reassign
them. If they are filed against nautilus, they may not be noticed for
quite some time until someone doing bug triage notices it belongs to
another component. So I wouldn't recommend to file such bugs against
Nautilus.

Christophe

I went to the gnoome-mime-data bugzilla and filled out the form.
However, I can't seem to determine how to attach a file to the bug
report. I thought there was a button for that but apparently not. How
can I submit the file?

Don Henson

independent u.s. drum'n'bass -- http://vitriolix.com